Friday, July 13, 2012

25 years later


Celebrated my 25th birthday yesterday. July 12th. How did you feel when you turned 25? Not gonna lie...I cried a little, okay maybe a lot. I think back to my last 25 years of life and all that I've experienced, accomplished and who I am today. I've always been the youngest. Youngest in my family, among my friends, and in school since my birthday is in the summer. Now that I'm 25 I really don't feel "young" anymore. I feel like I'm officially an adult. I'm excited and a bit overwhelmed for what the next 25 years will bring. And after a great day of pampering, shopping and an amazing dinner  I am proud to be getting older.

Birthday Outfit:
Cardigan: New York and Co.
Tank: H&M
Jeans: Love Couture
Necklace: Love Couture
Sandals: Nordtroms Rack  

Birthday Cake:
Bundtini: Nothing Bundt Cake (Marble)

Also I found this Beauty.
I call her "Mystique". 

She brings me birthday happiness






1 comment:

  1. I have always been excited for my birthday. But 25, I was NOT! I didn't want to be older. I wanted to still be in the "young" category. But 25 is no longer childhood young, or young adult young. My arm even swelled up on my 25th birthday! And my rib went out 3 days before. HA! I think I was really not excited and my body followed suit. But I am accepting it now and it is feeling ok. I just can't wrap my head around how fast time is going! In my head I am still 18! That was 7 years ago! NUTS! Sure miss ya girly! Love that you are enjoying life so much!

    ReplyDelete

Do you have a favorite? Tell me!