Sunday, September 30, 2012

Zezty Tilapia and Green Polkadots

 I been doing a lot of driving lately so I decided to learn more about food and fitness. I've been listening to Vinnie Tortorich and he recommends eating foods that are low-glycemic. So tonight I made a low-glycemic, amazingly delicious dinner. 
Boiled Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Zezty Cilantro Tilapia with Mango Salsa
Asparagus

Did you know that sweet potatoes are low glycemic?  But if you bake them in the oven the sugar is brought out and the glycemic index is higher. So boil them and make them into mashed sweet potatoes and the glycemic index stays low. What are some of your favorite low glycemic foods?

Oh yeah and this is what I wore to church today. 

Blouse- Boutique in Fredricksburg, TX
Necklace- Compass Trading & Co.
Skirt- H&M
Heels- Unlisted

1 comment:

  1. Keep posting Nicole! I just discovered your blog, and as another T4, i would love to keep seeing your fun fashion.

    ReplyDelete

Do you have a favorite? Tell me!