Monday, June 25, 2012

Best Bleamish Beads



If you are looking for an exfoliate that is gentle enough to use everyday and provides overnight results, look no further!  Introducing the most amazing exfoliating face and body wash. It is my new favorite because it smells like fresh citrus squeeze and the jojoba beads helps unclog my pores. It's a bit pricey weighing in at $36 at Sephora but I think you definitely get the bang for the buck as some would say because you can use it as a body wash as well.  I can't wait to try some of HIS other products!

 But tell me, What is your favorite face wash to remove eye makeup? I'm using these. One for the shower and one for the bathroom counter. I like them both but I'm not attached, so I'd love your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a favorite? Tell me!