Sunday, June 24, 2012

Magleby's Chocolate Cake.

There is a restaurant found in Utah called Magleby's. It possesses the most moist delicious chocolate cake on the planet. Now don't be too shocked... but I am not a lover of chocolate. Chocolate is usually too rich for my tastebuds and I even had a moment in my lifetime where I would pick out the chocolate chips in chocolate chip cookies. It's sad, I know. But as I'm sure you would all agree, when a big slice of chocolate cake is sitting in front of you and you can invision your fork gliding through it without a crumb falling to the plate, you know you must have a piece.

 And that it how it is with Magleby's Chocolate Cake. There is a problem though.  I don't live in Utah. And when I bake, I want others to experience my goods the way I experienced Magelby's Chocolate Cake. So I did some research, well actually I saw a commercial and my problem was answered. I've always wanted to know the secret to how Magleby's gets their chocolate cake so perfectly moist and I figured it out this weekend when I baked the most amazingly moist, delicious chocolate cupcakes with this Buttercream Frosting.  Are you ready for the secret ingredient, that really isn't that much of a secret but hey here it is anyway!

Now my next hunt is to find a Gluten/Dairy free version since I am trying to live a dairy free diet after finding out my allergies to Eggs, Milk and Yogurt. Let me know if you have one that you love! Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a favorite? Tell me!