Monday, June 25, 2012

Sunday Flower Power

I love fashion. I'm grateful for the knowledge I learned through Dressing Your Truth. In the past five years, I have grown to learn what looks best and feels best on my body. I love knowing that my style is perfect for me. It makes shopping fun and easy. If you ever want to know what it feels like to walk into your closet and love everything in it, then check out Dressing Your Truth. I'm excited to share with you some of my favorite outfits and all on a budget!

Here is a way to bring in some summer fun with stripes and wedges to create an adorable trendy Sunday outfit. 


 Striped Cami-Wet Seal
Necklace-Express 
Blazer/Ring- Body Central
Belt-JOIA
Skirt- H&M
Shoes- Sasha

2 comments:

  1. LOVE!! Every single piece. Fun to have a way to connect now that you are so far away. Hugs.
    Cindy Perry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all you looks! Post more please! Definitely post on pinterest if you have one.

    ReplyDelete

Do you have a favorite? Tell me!